Why Equine Naturopathy?
Equine Naturopathy is a natural, holistic form of complementary medicine that can be used to treat your horse at every level – physical, mental/emotional and spiritual. It can be used in isolation or in conjunction with veterinary medicine.
Equine Naturopathy can provide support for any and all health issues, including:
- Pain and inflammation
- Stomach ulcers
- Scouring (diarrhoea)
- Behavioural problems related to stress, fear, hormones etc
- Hormonal imbalances
- Fertility issues
- Weight troubles
- Skin conditions
- And much, much more…..
At Sacred Horse, I understand that your horse is a unique, multi-faceted, conscious being and should be treated as such. That is why I work closely with you to tailor prescriptions that suit the individual needs of your horse, rather than sell one-size-fits-all feeds, blends and treatments.
A Transformative Healing Process
My unique Naturopathy Package aims to treat your horse on all levels – body, mind and spirit. Over the course of three (3) monthly consults, your horse will receive a personal:
- Nutrition Plan: Set the foundations for optimal health through a perfectly balanced diet based upon your horse’s age, breed, lifestyle and work requirements.
- Herbal Medicine Prescription: Restore your horse to optimal health using natures pharmacy and throw away those expensive pharmaceutical drugs.
Throughout this process, you are empowered to take control of your horse’s health by learning how to alter their rations based on energy demands, plus how to prepare and administer their personal prescriptions. You also receive access to 1:1 email support for the entire duration of the package to help you implement your prescriptions and answer any questions as they arise.
- ‘Top 5 Herbs to Heal Pain and Inflammation’ eBook
- ‘Potentially Unsafe Herbs to Avoid’ Printable
Book your Naturopathy Package
I consult globally via international conference line using local dial-in numbers. Book now using the button below or arrange a free Clarity Call to decide whether Equine Naturopathy is right for your horse. I look forward to working with you and your horse!